IMU 6.00% 4.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-26567

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Apologies @Mason14

I have overstepped a line. Let's please start over.

I asked you nicely on the weekend what your motivation is to visit the IMU forums. I see you are a self-proclaimed RAC fanatic, hold no investment, yet are strong in your views that IMU's science will not succeed, and you have low views of IMU management and the company's potential. Can you please tell me candidly what is driving you to be here every day and so often?

I am just trying to understand your motivation and our differences so I, in turn, will temper my own expectations and response to your posts.

I, too, have a science background, but I work in an environment where I use fact based methodologies to get an understanding of complex problems. By facts I am talking about data at a very deep level from multiple different ecosystems that are often then cross correlated to draw conclusions. I like transparency in how information is presented to me, and I am not real tolerant of fluff (understatement).

I've been on IMU threads largely silent since around 2019. As many would say, the quality of posts on this forum has dropped away, not sure why it happened, who started it, etc, but I do see lots of RAC investors here talking smack and have seen a lot of long time IMU HC posters leaving. I have myself have a rather bad habit of stiring the pot when games start, which is why I often sit back and just observe. I hope I haven't hurt your feelings.

Frankly, I find your arguments at times far less than compelling because you seem to jump around with mostly negative statements and sentiments, sometimes presenting graphs and data you have gleaned or created from whatever scientific report, or source that seems to suit your argument, even high level shareholder presentations.

In recent days, you have presented to name a few;
    - Specific FDA statements relating to Autologous CAR T to support an argument you wanted to make regarding the governance of Azer-Cel.
    - Claimed IMU has made unrealistic market projections relating to potential valuations of CF33, but based your findings, on only one of many potential indications they are pursuing (BTC).
    - You similarly were intent on proving through basic math that a forecasted value for Azer-Cel was off.
    - Claimed ODD means nothing, yet there are clear incentives for Biotechs.
    - Humbly claimed you don't know anything about cardioprotections on the RAC thread, but claim you are more qualified to talk about IMU assets than Leslie and Paul on the IMU threads.

I don't particularly buy into any of the above theories, but I should respect your right to have a voice. If you would like to delve more into your motivations, many might appreciate that. I personally don't get it. If you want to invest all this time and influence with conviction, less frequency and more thorough might suit you better. (my personal view, not a personal attack, but constructive criticism).

Apologies to you as well. Slick if this post calms any pip trading waves that you might have been hoping to navigate (joke).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.