IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-26741

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Does it really matter what he holds other than he holds a substantial parcel and otherwise has a far deeper investment in Imugene other than shares. Even if he sold, he's earned those and has the right to sell and use those funds as he sees fit.

Plug into the spreadsheet, the intangibles, the Awards he's received, the recognition he has internationally, the foundations and charities he's associated with, and the service he gives and continues to give to the community.

Now, that is a real social media presence and not an inflated head babbling on HC about his own investment strategies. I would think that as far as investor relations goes, Yuman Fong brings a far lot more investors to Imugene without even actively promoting it. In the US and abroad, he not only has credibility, he is a genuine person, so his continued positive comments are an endorsement, not something underhanded as you seem to imply.

Yes, bringing drugs to the market is a high-risk game, and I appreciate the statistics. There is a lot in that data set, though, that could probably be unpacked when it comes to chance of success vs failure. Those numbers don't cover, maturity and experience in setting up trials, knowledge, and experience working with the FDA, experience and demonstrated history in bringing drugs from clinic to patients bedside, real relationships with Big Pharma etc etc.

Anyway, I'm happy to wait on the trails and the data and see where on the curve things land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $2.298M 47.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1925982 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3452098 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.