IMU 1.02% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-26833

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    I know that LC has been guilty of making erroneous and sweeping statements in the past on the potential of Imugene's pipeline, however the positive nature of her address in the newsletter gives me goosebumps.
    There is clearly some good results occurring in all of our trials and we are ripe for picking as a JV, licencing or takeover, everything is in place.
    The rhetoric around Azer-cel is clearly that there is almost an expectation that the trial is providing outstanding data that will attract several suitors, a registrational trial could be applied for as early as next year and if we were to realise it's full potential, future funding will be of no concern.
    The remarks about the end of year being a busy time with further news through the ASX and other sources does suggest that some pleasing announcements are forthcoming.
    Any announcements on the ASX are usually of a price sensitive nature and we all look forward to these regardless of the way these are accepted in the marketplace, which is usually non-sensical and I often think that there is some form of manipulation in this area, although I point out I have no evidence of this other than the ridiculously low current shareprice.
    Good luck to those willing to see this low period out, and good luck to those who can no longer hold out due to their personal circumstances.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $223.2K 4.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 641018 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 6544392 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.