IMU 1.04% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Thanks as always Footmax, Whilst all the cabin fever boils over...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Thanks as always Footmax,

Whilst all the cabin fever boils over here amongst posters, a few things need to be pointed out.

Firstly the invaders, marsqcarading as concerned citizens for our investments- Have now divided, but haven't conquered and are taking a win for now. They've caused havoc here over the past month, and now have many here turning on each other, rather than giving thought and comments on IMU. Keep ignoring them and they'll go back to their investments, for now !

Has anyone even noticed a few positives over the past week-

Firstly, although still dismal the Share price is up 4% since Friday.

Secondly, October marks the last quarter of 2024. Whilst we all welcome Spring, data updates in all studies have been confirmed in this last quarter. We haven't had one impact us largely since last November. Well hopefully a bunch of them around the same period are about to land.

Thirdly, The stock has stabilised for mine. Whilst I see volume as a good thing, someone has been offloading hundreds of millions in shares over the past three weeks. Another buyer, mixed with bargain hunters seem to have absorbed most of the losses over that time. We're now back trading in the 20-30#m range daily. with those still wanting in, snapping up those coming onto market, without doing much competing on price.

Today probably won't hold the trend with all going on in the Middle East, coupled with Wall St not happy about the US Fed stating interest rates won't be eased in any hurry.

Chin's up, we've done our hard yards in being patient. Hopefully the world will sought its political problems out, as it usually does. News is set to drop in all three major studies, as it did in boosting the SP this time last year. IMU have been very quiet, hopefully its because the proofs in the pudding and their not far of pulling back the curtains. Therefore, not needing Lesslie to put on a song and dance weekly, in keeping us all interested.

Hope everyone can Play Nice & BE PATIENT !!!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.