IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

I note the comments on here about share price movement.I am a...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I note the comments on here about share price movement.
    I am a long term holder.
    The typical cycle in June is companies like Bell Potter who are advisors with clients are net sellers at present, thats because its June and they will lock in their gains for them and their clients to be able to confirm for their clients how good they are. It locks in their performance result in order to use this to get more clients in years to come..

Thats how it works.

Typically June is a sell off for write offs, lock in gains to pay tax bills and generally a month on reckoning after talking to their individual accountants and advisors. Its the annual performance review. Without an announcement IMHO it will remain sideways or down till July.
    Imagine Bell Potter telling their prospective clients how good they are showing 1200% gains for some of their clients after selling IMU and locking gain and advising them to diversify to protect their investment too heavily in IMU......

Bell Potter win in many ways. They love the churn as they get fees, they love locking in profits for clients as it shows how good their advice is. They wont go back over this in a years time and see what they have missed in profits on IMU when it keeps going up though.....
    The fundamentals on this are awesome. Its bloody exciting when you are here since the cent days.

Enjoy the ride. This will be a part of your lives you will say were so rewarding, so exciting. Hang on through June.
    An announcement will be very interesting. Not sure I would time it for June but who knows. I look forward to it whenever it arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.