IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-3226

1. 6,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4415
    Too right that you observe that the IMU train is about to leave the station. I have said many times before, at current price, the train is still boarding. Don't think for one moment that just because it has gone from 1 cents to current price, the train has left. Not at all. That is merely the train filling up with passengers. And IMU is going to be one big train. And we have seen nothing yet.

As for the drivers, not only are they experienced, they have all the necessary contacts and road maps to ensure that the train will arrive at its destination in a timely and safe manner. They have all been there and done it many times before. As Paul Hopper has said, 'look after our health and let them look after our wealth'.

By the way, a great observation by Hugh MacKay there regarding cynics and trolls. They take delight in the perceived or real misery of others. They are truly sad creatures that are best treated with silence than a response. I truly hope all here can stop responding to those trolls. By responding, one is helping them create a mess and chaos here. If one can't stay one's fingers, put them on ignore like what I have done. If one don't want to put them on ignore, then must stay one's fingers and not respond. Surely that is not too much to ask of everyone in return for good posters to continue to contribute. Otherwise, as this rate of mess and chaos, not only @unbelievable is gone, so will many others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.