IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-3662

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5433

Over the last few years there have been many superlatives and accolades heaped on the amazing IMU management team, especially on these threads. So, I thought I should share just one more with you now.

I had written to Leslie earlier in the year asking if IMU would be starting a trial, here or in NZ, that might be suitable for a friend of mine who is suffering from a horrible cancer. At the time she got straight back, as she seems to do regardless of how busy she is, to let me know that it wasn’t possible at that stage, but she would keep me in the loop.

Tonight (Sunday) I received a text message from our tireless CEO, Leslie Chong, to let me know that suitable trials were now, in fact, available here in Australia. It stopped me in my tracks.

How many other CEOs of an ASX-200 listed company would take the time to get back to a shareholder like that on a Sunday night? And think about it ... she had remembered (and obviously noted) the issue my friend was having, and made the effort to get back to me.

To me, the amazing calibre of this woman, and the team she leads, highlights the huge potential of this company. I have NEVER been involved in an ASX listed company lead by such a quality team.

Seriously, this company, with this team, will leave no stone unturned to achieve its goals. Very proud to be a long term investor here. Just say’n.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.