IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

@Mason14 Mate I've had enough of you and your aggressive...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    @Mason14 Mate I've had enough of you and your aggressive downramping of this wonderful company. It is honestly hilarious to think you can get away with coming here and trolling on this thread when you clearly have an ulterior motive considering your posting history! You and your brigade of shorters CLEARLY haven't done your research in immunotherapy, immuno-oncology, HERvaxx, PD1vaxx or the our wonderful management team and its insulting to the SHs and to hard work of the management team who have got IMU to where it is right NOW. Your "contrarian" POV is NOT contrarian at all but aggressive BIAS BS! You're just mad that you didn't get in to IMU when it was 4 CENTS like the rest of the troopers here on this thread and now you're mad that this company with multiple drugs in development which could literally CURE cancer and save millions of lives around the world. I have had it UP TO HERE! Get a grip, get a life! What are you trying to achieve by your nonsense pseudo-science bias, why are you trying to bring about the demise of company that wants to save lives! Everyone here has done the time and the research to know what they have, and know how amazing the PFS data and they are going to listen to the MANAGEMENT who are here to tell us the the research, not some nobody from some other oncology thread, who knows nothing about the company, and just wants to downramp as his holding hasn't seen the bags IMU has been producing.

Come back and show your "contrarian" perspective when we are valued at $400B, after we get not one drug but 30 drugs through to approval and production, and we are raking in $30B a year and I'm a retired multi-multi millionaire sailing on my yacht to my private island sipping negroni made by my boat crew, and you're still here offering your "contrarian" outlook on IMU. MAYBE at that stage IMU might be kind enough and feel sorry for you and throw you a few chips and buy your pittyful drug that failed in the 80s and the 90s, and will probably fail again thanking you for the publicity back in 2021 getting major SH on board.

DYOR. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.