IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Hi fourdollars .. I wish I had solid answers to your questions...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi fourdollars .. I wish I had solid answers to your questions but I don't and I unfortunately don't think anyone else does either.

I'm sure everyone is keen to see the the primary OS results and, judging by what Leslie has said already, you may not be able to obtain clarification on the finer details of what has trasnpired here until the primary OS trial data is analysed and internally approved by Imugene.

On the note of PFS being a proxy for OS. As the JoC article points out OS = PFS + PPS where PPS is post progression survival. We do not know the PPS result and this may move OS away from PFS by some margin. We will have to wait and see.

I just want to say if we were to be positively speculative about the addition of three new HerVaxx trials we would be suggesting they were created to rapidly assess combination therapies (which Leslie has indicated in the past) with known externally patented and approved drugs (or other therapies) that could potentially lead to lucrative partnerships down the short term track. I guess we will have to wait to see more details.

Also your statement ... "In fact even the additional 18 patients that would have received HER-Vaxx had the trial been allowed to reach its conclusion, have now been denied the treatment."

Is this true or is it possible these patients are now in the upcoming Phase 2 Herizon trials?
    Last edited by DocJ: 30/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.