IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Hi Zior, Firstly I'm a big fan of your TA and charting...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    Hi Zior,
    Firstly I'm a big fan of your TA and charting posts, as many of us eagerly await your profound analysis. Big respect

I pulled my copy of the poster presentation from the IMU website (ESMO World GI) and when zoomed up could not see the one censored event aligned with the 5th actual event (death) so counted 14. From that point I thought that dogs was referring to table 1. (15 events) as he had been previously challenged and not responded.

In saying that censored events don't necessarily mean that the patient has "left the trial" for example a censored event can also be triggered without a follow up being undertaken, we need to remember that these trials are in countries that may prove difficult for follow up. when we consider the impact that Covid has had on these communities and the medical systems it's understandable.

We will only know the true reasons for these censored events once the study is completed and we read the final report, for that reason it's misleading to say that they have "left" as dogs has stated.

The question comes back to being able to hit 24 events, if a censored event relates to "data not available at the time" then its possible that may be reported at some stage, hence a possible reason for still waiting.

Another interesting note is that 10 of the censored events are attributed to "Chemo only" cohort vs 5 for the Hervaxx, for me that is a good sign also.

It's my belief that IMU would not have applied a patent in Japan if they weren't happy with progress and are planning additional trials

We will just have to wait to fully understand what these events are related to.

Cheers Capt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $2.269M 39.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 123957 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.