IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-4415

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I thought it was one of the best interviews of the last two years. That and Alan Kohler's one about 6 months ago. Best as in the interviewer spent time auditing the various issues and had done some research. I also noticed she was awestruck by the market cap and concerned about time to market. But good on her for doing her job and not letting a CEO go unchallenged. She was also complimentary and excited for imugene. All in all I found her balanced and interesting. I wish Leslie would do more interviews like this - it is very helpful to everyone.

When Leslie and interviewer tried to do a recap and summarise what was on our books it was just incredibly long. I reckon when they put the mimotope tech into the clinic plus announce a 3rd collaborative study in Hervax or checkvacc we will have become more like a large research focused pharma as opposed to a start-up biotech. The kind of company that can't discuss all its therapies in one interview due to time constraints. That will apparently be this year based on what Leslie has planned. So do you think under those circumstances a MC of 5B would be too high - I don't. So we appear to be in dare I say - a steady climb up to that level - not impulsive.

As usual, my confidence is high here and continues to be based on our flawless track record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.