IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-4569

1. 13,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    davybabyk: "Today's announcement is reasonable evidence that big pharma now gives some credibility to the chances of success with Her-vaxx, and by extension the whole B-cell vaccine approach. So there's that."

davybabyk/others: As quite often, I judge this post by "davybabyk" as being THE BEST POST on the IMU threads today. In my view, that kind of endorsement by BIG PHARMA is quite fantastic news indeed. Obviously, BIG PHARMA want to make sure to not being by-passed completely by agreeing to such a kind of arrangement. And it is also of great value to IMUGENE to have those TWO BP's obviously interested. OTHER BP's (Roche and Novartis etc.) must be watching these developments as well (IMHO!). I posted a while ago that Novartis should have enormous financial means at their disposal by the second half of 2022....

What I did ALSO wholeheartedly APPRECIATE in 'davybabyk's' post of today is the following remark:
    "....said so repeatedly that IMUGENE remains a speculative buy and will be so right up until the day they sign a multi-billion $ deal."

Once AGAIN fully agree with 'davybabyk' in this respect! Having mentioned that, I tend to believe (correctly or wrongly!) that those two Big Pharma companies coming kind of "on board" might hopefully shorten quite a bit the time-frame of any such multi-billion $ deal happening......
    Purely speculative thinking on my part, of course.

Any which way I look at this: Best way forward for people with confidence in what IMUGENE represents is to either just HOLD onto all one's shares (if one has enough for one's risk appetite) or simply to BUY some more....

All the best to all IMU holders and buyers. Have the necessary patience.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $218.7K 4.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1122569 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 263870 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.