IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-471

1. 6,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4363
    You are spot on there. I was a holder of VLA till it got taken over. Used the profit from there to plough into IMU at average price of 2.3 cents. So far, making much, much more profit from IMU than VLA could ever do. What's more, VLA never gave me the same sense of security as IMU does.

Regarding valuation. Well, Her-Vaxx has constantly been compared to Herceptin. Herceptin was one of four drugs taken over by Roche for a princely sum of around US$40bn. That is about $10bn per drug. I therefore expect Her-Vaxx alone, which is far better than Herceptin, to fetch anywhere from US5bn to US10bn. More importantly, Herceptin has already been in market long enough to proof up how big the market really is. And believe me, LC and PH will know how to value Her-Vaxx accordingly.

And then there is this PD1-Vaxx that is already showing great safety, tolerability and efficacy. This one has been mentioned in the same breath the likes of Keytruda. Well, how big is Keytruda's market. I know PD1-Vaxx is early days yet, but the results so far cannot be denied. And if its early results were to be repeated onto the Phase 2 trial, there will be so many Complete Response that our CEO might finally utter the word 'Cure' in one of its announcement. Imagine what that would do to the share price

And then there is the upcoming CF33 drugs. So, all in all, IMU will be dealing at the very least in the tens of billions of dollars. The longer the big pharma holds off, the more expensive it is going to be. As Leslie has said many times already, 'the money will follow the science'. But science do take time. So let's give it time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $376.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $1.339M 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 255736 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 738737 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.