IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-4957

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4942

I am detecting an increase in ‘nervousness’, perhaps even a little fear, as we wait for news.

I believe there is one question we should be asking ... WHAT’S CHANGED?

Well, a couple of things ...

1. We have entered the ASX -200.

Now the ‘mum and dad’ investors have will get bounced around by the ‘bigger fish’ who have their own agenda. Call it what you like, and scream at the ASX if you wish, but it won’t change now ... we are swimming with the sharks. What we do have on ‘our side’ is the science. If proves to be solid then rest will be just ‘white noise’.

2. A couple of directors have sold some shares.

Yes, again. And this is reasonable and far. Everyone has their own agenda and needs ... they have theirs, we have ours. This is not the first time and I would think it won’t be the last time. Was it a major sell-out? Seriously? Let’s move on ...

3. Axel was not re-elected to the board. Humm. I thought this was a shame, as I have huge respect for his work. The reason for his ‘demise’ has been discussed ad nauseam. We still move on with an amazing team (PH, LC, PK, YF etc, etc, etc ...)

So, what hasn’t changed? Well, with the rules of Continues Disclosure would suggest that the SCIENCE hasn’t changed.

We have the most amazing pipeline of ANY Ozzie biotech ...

• the B-Cell Immunotherapies AND ...

• Oncolytic Virus (CF33) OMG !

and not to mention the fire cracker ...

• OnCARlytics (CF33-CD19)

As sagitarius stated on another threat ... “Combinations and permutations is where Imugene isleaps and bounds ahead of everyone as with all the platforms and pipelines atour disposal, anything is possible

IMU is working VERY CLOSELY with Merck KGaA, Pfizer, Celularity, Eureka, City of Hope, just to name just a few. Not too shoddy me thinks.

So ... what should I do? Join the panic?

No, I don’t think so.

I’ll wait for the SCIENCE to play out with what is potentially the greatest Biotech Australia has ever seen.

Wishing all a great, healthy and profitable New Year. Actually, just can’t wait for 2022.

Of course, this is not financial advice.

Last edited by Outlander2: 31/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $273.4K 4.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 786449 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1106111 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.