IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-5072

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1213

Well, yesterday was a tough day for sure. Doesn't matter whether you're a long term holder watching some of those huge gains reverse, or as a more recent holder who bought up high and is now sinking deeper into the red. Days like yesterday are tough to watch. Period.

Like many here (but certainly not everyone), I like to turn to the chartists when the price drops, looking for some reassurance of a price move back up.

But you don't have to be a chartist (as much as I envy their talent) to know the price will recover.

Below are some observations of price movement over the last 12 months that can be seen in any IMU chart; these are highlights picked from a spreadsheet I use to track price and portfolio movements.

- Jan 7, 2021 (this time last year): price was 10 cents

- The price hovered around 10 cents between 18 Nov 20 and 10 Mar 21

- We started printing new highs in early April, with 15.5 cents being our first new closing high in 2021

- April saw our run into the 20s

- Early May we started the run from 20s all the way up to 47 cents on 26 May – a new closing high (with an intra-day high at 49.5 cents)

Then we started our roll back. All the way down to 28 cents in early Aug. We hovered here around until mid-August before the run to a new high of 49.5 on Sep 23 – this was our first new closing high sincethe 47 cents in May. Incidentally, theclosing high at 49.5 matched our the intra-day high of our 47 cent close in May.

Also worth noting, that the roll back from 47 cents to 28 cents – a 40% fall, closely resembles the fall from 62 cents to yesterday’s 36 cents.

Perhaps more importantly, once we hit 47 cents, we hovered a bit (sideways movement) before pushing upwards to print a series of new intra day and closing highs in early Nov.

And all the while, our FA improved across 2021 considerably. Multiple partnerships, new INDs, new technology licences and continued trial progress.

Leslie has already told us 2022 is going to be bigger and better. There are more partnership discussions underway. We’ll get some updates on Celularity, Eureka, CheckVacc and Vaxinia. Further progress for HerVaxx and PD1-Vaxx.

And these are just the ones we know of. What else does Imugene have up it’s sleeve ?

So here’s what we know:

- 2022 will be big

- The SP will follow suit (hold on to your hats)

- @slick will continue to trade the sh1t out of it (I might also try)

- @PilbaraBoy will get his 75 cents this year - I reckon first half (1H)

- @Zior and @Reacher charts will continue to show us the way

- Downrampers will continue to downramp (and they’ll always show up as when the price falls)

GLTAH for 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.