IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-5236

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20302

Roth Capital Partners, LLC is a relationship-driven, full-service investment bank that provides strategic and financial advisory services to emerging growth companies and their investors.

The Noble Capital Markets Report reiterates many points I have been making throughout 2021/22. And I thank @ydqcau for posting.

The Noble Capital Markets Scientific Advisory Board
    Jules A. Musing

Jules A. Musing, Chairman Life Sciences Advisory Board

Michael Lerner, JD

Michael Lerner, JD, Life Sciences Advisory Board Member

Dr. Camillo  Ricordi

Dr. Camillo Ricordi, Life Sciences Advisory Board Member

Dr. James Mulé

Dr. James Mulé, Life Sciences Advisory Board Member

In essence the Australian market, analysts and investors generally need to focus specifically on this synopsis, in particular the first two sentences:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3988/3988675-1135272729da865e820d47e838dbc014.jpg
    Nb : All figures in USD

Until the market grasps this fact IMU shall never reach its full potential prior to a commercial deal being struck. The difficulty for ASX 200 investors is there are no local Australian based companies developing similar applications i.e, specifically in the oncolytic virus, oncarlytics space. Recent posts have highlighted the impact CAR T therapy is forecast to have in the field of cancer treatment, with Forbes 100 ranking it within their top 10 game changers in the 2020's. As we are all well aware Car T's are lining up to discuss the potential of teaming up with Imugene's Oncarlytics and Oncolytic Virus products, currently being developed in the US by Saul Priceman and Yuman Fong.

Unfortunately ignorance breeds contempt. And many are clearly ignorant of the science being developed by IMU, and those they are in collaboration with in the US. As a long term investor, I know it is difficult, but stay focused on the technology being produced by Imugene, and understand the end result of their labour is not millions, but billions of dollars in revenue. From blood cancers, to solid tumours, Imugene are at the forefront of leading edge technology that is poised to change the way cancer treatment is delivered in the US, South East Asia and Europe. The reason combination partners are currently knocking Imugene's door down is symptomatic of the fact there is one and only one outcome they can foresee, that being a slice of the multi billion dollar pie IMU has planted firmly in the centre of their plate.

The Noble Capital Markets Report in the USA presents us with the notion there is clearly a disconnect between the current IMU share price, and that of their counterparts in the US. It may well be high time IMU's detractors spent some time researching comparable companies developing technologies for similar applications in that market. Upon doing so they may well come to a similar conclusion to that reached by Noble and Roth Capital in the USA, put simply, IMU is a BUY at current levels.

ROTH Capital Partners, LLC

Roth Capital Partners, LLC is a relationship-driven, full-service investment bank that provides strategic and financial advisory services to emerging growth companies and their investors
    Watch for Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street to continue accumulating on the US end, and local funds and institutions to continue selling in Australia. By the end of the second quarter I anticipate these leading US funds, and maybe a Baker Brothers and one or two more to have the lions share of the IMU share register. Their own healthcare analysts have or are currently in the process of making the decision to commence accumulating, and lucky for them their Australian counterparts are late to the party. In fact by the looks of the way things are shaping up on the ASX 200, most Australian fund managers won't even be attending the $1 IMU party. They'll be standing around looking at each other or reading the AFR and waiting for revenue. But I guess that's why Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street have more funds under management than all of them put together...

DYO Research Seek Independent advice when necessary...
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 16/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $360.3K 6.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1826300 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 2962204 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.