IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-5249

1. 2,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    "........... I wasn't bringing up the question to start any problems............"
    Appreciate that NMuzza - you could not see it but my tongue was actually well and truly in my cheek. This conversation has been well and truly thrashed out before. I'm sure there are plenty of examples where dual listing has provided benefit though think it would be rare in small and or developing businesses simply due the cost and resources required to run both - hence one option for exposure to USA market is via ADR's. Seems the drawback with these is who actually ends up taking the price lead. First you have to get the attention in the (USA) market and then rely on the marketers to maintain the rage. Meantime you have a bunch of retail Aussie punters looking over their shoulder expecting tear away results in the USA. Suggest (depending on the sector) once you get Instos and industry heavy weights onboarded it doesn't really matter as much where you are listed as much as it does how well you can perform and scale. IMU is obviously Aussie listed but pretty agnostic regards make up of its Board, management & advisors as well as where people are contributing. Its all about the science !
    Have a couple of shares in an Aussie listed resource Co that put its foot on a USA Li project. They have let it be known they intend to swap over to a USA listing at some point in time and so have begun loading up with local directors etc. Still a considerable cost. Meantime have had 50% of the Co taken up by a large Korean based Co, so now sort of have 1 leg in the air. Will be interesting to see where it goes. Guess one could ask is it better to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond or reverse. End of day PH has been pretty clear he sees no advantage or imperative to go this way & I for one would be very doubtful that will change unless or until there was an absolutely compelling case. Never say never I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.