IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

“ Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.....”@Jov88Holy...

1. 2,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    “ Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.....”

@Jov88
    Holy moly, seriously Im having goose bumps. “BitterSweet” was exactly my 2 words intended reply to @Zuzi01.

Had a taste of experience when I was only a junior manager during several M&A and takeovers, including the L@MH, B@@D Brewing China. The worse part was “bureaucracy from both the government agencies and/or company politics”, which I’m fully confident Imugene has the most stellar management team in place to handle them, should they ever arise . But end of the day, we are an Aussie company whose 4 game changing drugs the whole world would dream to be part of it. And, of course, our needy patients in particular!

Good luck all. Meanwhile, let the SCIENCE do the talking/dancing. Everything else will follow !

If I have the magic wand, I love to dream our value to reach $33b one day in the future. 33 comes from our CF33 ov. Why not, it’s only $8b per each of the 4 potential paradigm shifting drugs. The $value issue becomes “irrelevant “ if you can CURE and SAVE lives ? Don’t you think so

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $1.015M 19.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 7835902 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 11705865 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.