IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-555

1. 2,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    .........This summarized insight is the only evidence I need, to feel confident that in the long run.
    The SP will inevitably reflect the character and intention of it's management.....................

Love the enthusiasm Jip and you could well be right on the money however again just a spot of caution (let all surprises be good). As a newbie at least go back and read the summary https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon_bubble As you have already discovered prices rarely travel in a straight vertical line. If it was such a certain thing then I am pretty sure the likes of Warren Buffett and George Soros would already be contributors here on HC. Personally I am in for the ride and happy though spent a fair bit of time underwater with this one. It is truly exciting stuff and will hopefully save a lot of pain and suffering going forward but that does not change the fact that at this point in time still the only 2 certainties in life are are death and taxes rolleyes.png Not up or down ramping. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $1.015M 19.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 7835902 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 11705865 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.