IMU 8.82% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-5762

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168

Hey srsbsns,

Nothing is a sure thing in this world – Including our Wife/Husbandor your Job – Except Taxes & Death!

@ Owl vs Fox – Yes, “We are all different srsbsns,” and this is what creates an intriguing and invigorating world that we live in! - Otherwise it would be boring!!

WE AREALL DIFFERENT – Some of us are Investors, some of us aretraders and some of us are gamblers!!!

I first bought into IMU when there was no real data announced– Only Proactive Investor clips with LC claiming that the DATA wasbeautiful. So I pinned my ears back and bought bought bought - You could take my actions being as a gamble and not as an investor!

To me this was an investment (Maybe a little bit of a gamble)– Why? - Because upon researching the tone and language that LC portrayed overthe previous years she was always reserved and contained. Then all of a suddenshe is sprouting beautiful data - One would not sprout beautiful data if itwasn’t half decent!!

The turning point for me to being “maybe a little bit of agamble” to an “investment” was - “The IDMC provided guidance that it is scientifically and ethically appropriate to reduce the overall number of patients required to complete the study given the strong signal observed in the data.”

When I first started investing I was told that we as investors are all different – Back then I really didn’t get it as I thought as investors (or gamblers) we all had the same goals. I now understand that we are all at different stages in our investing, trading and gambling stages of our lives!

So is IMU currentlyan Investment or a gamble? This all depends on the individual as “We are all different”

If I were to trade IMU then I would be a gambler, as I know little to nothing about TA – I presume if Slick were to trade IMU, then he would be a trader.

If I bought IMU now because an UBER driver told me to without doing any research – Then I would be a gambler.

If I bought IMU now because an UBER driver told me to and before buying found out that IMU had trails with some of the top 10 pharma companies in the world being “Roche, Phizer and Merck” and their top 10 shareholders were “The Vanguard Group, Inc. & Blackrock, Inc,” and in one of their current trials a patient who was supposed to die from cancer after exhausting all standard of care treatment is still alive after 12 months because of an IMU trail – Am I still a gambler or am I an Investor?

Finally, I am 100% IUM – Is this a gamble?

@Kluck – My sincerer condolences for you loss.

Cheers,

AC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.006(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.2¢ $3.774M 58.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3402693 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 610000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.