IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Whilst every medium to long term holder lives in hope of the SP...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Whilst every medium to long term holder lives in hope of the SP heading north again soon- There's some important tolerance's to undertake so as every time there's an announcement or interview that doesn't send the SP off on a serge, in understanding everything's still on track.

We know that Biotech stocks are by nature very speculative. Regardless of the SP trading at 40% off its highs of November, its still 700-800% greater than where it was two years ago. That's because the product is going through all of its protocols after gaining interest everywhere due to sensational clinical trials. Every announcement has to date just provided another piece to be displayed in the puzzle. Not many individual pieces of that puzzle will give an overall understanding of what a great picture is being developed.

Partnerships- New trials- Broker Recommendations etc. - All help in supporting the SP. However, until we see some news of very promising results (can only be days away) or perhaps a takeover, then this market of ours in Australia, just isn't Bullish enough to see the prices move.

The TA of any stock that's been around for more than two years is always helpful. You have great Pro's here like Slick who continually help's investors and adds great advice almost daily. However, the FA with all going on ( War - Elections - Rates - Pandemics ) place us in a volatile time of caution and perhaps even opportunity (Bearish).

My view is that until a major announcement is landed- place your shares in the bottom draw and watch the prices as seldom as your risk tolerance allows you to. Shorter's and Institutions would love to snap up any of our shares at these prices- They wont be getting any of mine !

"Trust The Science" - and be patient !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $399.1K 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201018 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 749859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.