IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

well said T&P….. I agree…. Bottom drawer for me and holding on...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    well said T&P….. I agree…. Bottom drawer for me and holding on tight….

Markets are not based on ‘logic’…. They are emotional beasts driven by fear and greed…. The time for IMU to bloom is yet to come and the ultimate ride will occur when the company actually does a deal that will result in revenue generation….. I am waiting for this to happen, be it 24 months or 3-4 years…

Whilst the share price has cooled off substantially, partly due to macro environment and partly due to (every boom goes bust - cycle) as the SP may have been a bit over inflated, as was the biotech sector, which was the flavour of the month…..

I’m saying that, nothing ever goes up in a straight line and every 100 bagger (read the book 100 baggers) have lost 50% if not 80% of SP along their journey to success…

The good news is that the company is in a better position than it was when the share price was at all time highs…. The market will change again and provided IMu continues on its current scientific trajectory and continues to prove the robustness of the science and effectiveness of novel medicines - then one day we will look back and say ‘I wish I’d bought a shot load more at these current prices, sold my kidney and bought even more, sold my house and bought more’….

I am not stressed about the SP…. Surprised yes, stressed not at all….. It is not an investment that suits everyone. But no-one achieves anything in life or makes money unless they are prepared to take some risks… Doing nothing is risky as the world will pass you buy and you won’t achieve anything….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $332.9K 6.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 539790 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1243558 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.