IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Eileen Dover, You post is exactly my point. Especially....

1. 3,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7259
    Eileen Dover, You post is exactly my point. Especially. Important for you to learn, completed remove your emotions and feelings about the company and your trading. They will cause you endless grief. You have to be ruthlessly cold blooded about this. That’s why the best traders only use their charts. No emotions , it’s all technical. Wishing you had caught the lithium boom is a good point. Maybe you should never have bought IMU. If your research was pointing you in the direction of lithium. It’s not a horse race.

If you are in your first year, you need to understand, it’s a long game . If your young it’s a 40 or 50 year game. Hopefully you get better an better as you learn from your experiences. Experience is a great thing, it’s a pity it’s so expensive .

You post was dripping with emotions, that’s will cost you a lot of money until you get them under control. IMU will make holders a lot of money.. Lithium probably will too. But bouncing around from one shiny new thing to the next shiny new things will cost heaps. I’m sure there are plenty of posters here who will attest to that.

There are hundreds of opportunities that I have totally missed or even turned my nose up at that went really well. I wasn’t lucky in finding IMU cheap. That was years of experience that I paid for that brought me here. One of the analysts from Bell Poitter call Stewart Roberts left Bells and went to work at IMU. I had been watching him for years and spoken to him a few times about share we were both keen on. As soon as I saw that I went sniffing around IMU to find out what tempted him away from Bells. So that wasn’t luck or smarts, it was years of grinding away.

so relax, take your time, expect to cop some losses amongst your wins and work out what your good out, and leave the emotions out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.