IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

I see ex IMU exec. Axel Hoos not selling a single share since he...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    I see ex IMU exec. Axel Hoos not selling a single share since he ceased being a director (voted out) as a huge endorsement of the science Imugene continues to scrutinise. He's ridden the wave up to 60c (ATH) where his share value tipped approx. $14m down to todays value of 16.8c or approx. $3.9m. and this is in light of being on the 'outside' now and free to buy and sell without blackouts.

Dr. Axel Hoos is CEO of Scorpion Therapeutics, a Boston-based Biotechnology company focused on Precision Medicine 2.0 for patients with cancer.

Prior to Imugene, Hoos was Senior Vice President, R&D Governance Chair, and Therapeutic Area (TA) Head for Oncology at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (GSK). At GSK he was responsible for technical and funding decisions in R&D as well as Discovery and Development in Oncology with focus on immuno-oncology, cell therapy, synthetic lethality, epicenetics and tumor-cell targeting.

Prior to GSK, Dr. Hoos was the Global Medical Lead in Immunology/Oncology at Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) where he developed Yervoy (Ipilimumab), the first checkpoint inhibitor in Immuno Oncology. For the scientific mechanism of ipilimumab the Nobel prize for Medicine was awarded to Dr. James Allison in 2018. Under Dr. Hoos’ leadership a new paradigm for the development of cancer immunotherapies was defined, which helped launch the field of Immuno-Oncology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.