IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Hunter Your the one claiming that a list was 'dodgy'....

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hunter
    Your the one claiming that a list was 'dodgy'.

Mumstheword stated 'they haven't seen much movement'.

You said "it was difficult to monitor top 20" and that "you had a list from Automic but it was not transparent".

Mumstheword then stated "if you add up all the holdings associated with the 'Mann' name, then it's closer to 9.7%".
    They didn't say Mr.Mann was a 9.7% shareholder.

You then said, "how does Mann go up from 5.2% as per the annual report 2021, to 9% as per this DODGY list without disclosing it"?

I then questioned you about which list you said was dodgy?
    and then I just backed up what Mumstheword said, about adding up all the holdings with 'Mann' in them.

I then explained to you why I believe, even tho they have 'Mann' in their holding name, the person in charge of the holding could be a different 'Mann' or not even related at all, just a coincidence.

Anyways, Hunter....both times I've posted these lists, you have had something negative to say and they have been moderated.
    Nobody is saying they the bible, but as they are from an advisory who have greater access to this stuff then we do, I'll take it on face value and I think you should to.
    If you don't believe in them, that's fine, don't use the material. Everyone needs to still do their DD, but whenever someone posts something that could be of interest to others, don't take it in your own interest to moderate the post, as some people may respect the post and look further into it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.