IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Good evening TB and Imugenies,I remembered reading your post TB...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Good evening TB and Imugenies,

I remembered reading your post TB from a few days ago and it dawned on me I didn't really know where we were at in terms of timeframes and passed announcements that have been made to date, so I decided for my benefit (and others) to list a few key points to see if we can hone in on an approximate announcement date for OS results.
    As per the primary outcome measures listed on the clinical trial, OS is measured from Day 0 to Death (Approximately 17.5 months), which allows an approximate timeframe to evaluate the clinical efficacy of IMU-131.

Key dates and Announcements:

• Ann: IMUGENE doses first patient in HER-Vaxx phase 2 trial - 14/03/19 (1186 days or 38 months 29 days or 3.3 years)
    • Ann: IMUGENE COMPLETES RECRUITMENT TO HER-VAXX PHASE 2 TRIALIM - 07/01/21 (521 days or 17 months 5 days or 1.5 years)

So based on the approximate timeframe stated in the phase 2 clinical trial for Her-VAXX, the last patient dosed will reach the "17.5 month" timeframe in 10 days from now. I understand they mention approximate, so there's no set in stone date to hold on to, but the continuous disclosure requirement is there for a reason and to protect shareholders. Perhaps knowing the last patient reaches the timeframe nominated in the trial could mean the OS results are just around the corner... Lets hope so anyway. These are just a few points I pieced together, please DYOR.

All the best to all patients and their loved ones, GLTAHs.

Cheers,
    tin-tin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.