IMU 5.08% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Prana,I wouldn't say the treatments are "pretty darn...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Hi Prana,
    I wouldn't say the treatments are "pretty darn parallel" at all.
    For one, IMU through Her-VAXX is treating patients with Metastatic gastric or GEJ adenocarcinoma, or locally advanced disease not amenable to surgical resection. Whereas, GSK through Dostarlimab is treating patients with no evidence of distant metastases. And if the patients had not shown any signs of efficacy would have gone into the theatre and had the tumours surgically removed or had a course of radiotherapy. The trial was conducted as a neoadjuvant therapy before using radical treatment intervention.

Secondly, Her-VAXX is specifically targeting metastic tumors that overexpress the HER2/neu protein. Whereas, Dostarlimab is targeting tumor specimens that demonstrates mismatch repair deficiency or
    microsatellite instability.

I just want to say that what GSK have done is no mean feat, and it should be applauded. However, they are treating two distinctly different beasts with IMU without question, targeting a far more formidable problem. Because as we know once a cancer has metastasised it has spread throughout the body and it invades other vital organs, accelerating disease progression.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ $1.751M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 660964 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 549788 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.