IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

So LC keeps telling us, "its all about combinations"! And we've...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    So LC keeps telling us, "its all about combinations"! And we've got 3 new combination trials on the cards now for HER-Vaxx.

The sky is the limit when you have a drug that exhibits low levels of toxicity and an excellent safety profile, such a HER-Vaxx. I forget who mentioned it but soon we might see 3 or 4 drug combinations if the safety, toxicity and strategy aligns.

As OvF stated I haven't signed up to read your article either, however if its a new finding then it would be some time away from even getting into the clinic and trialling in humans, I would assume - who knows what could happen in due course. Whereas, HER-Vaxx stage 2 OS data is expected any day now and can potentially get into patients arms much sooner rather than later.

Possibly these links to alternatives need another thread? "Possible combinations" thread.
    Also, I love watmighthavben's posts being here on the multi multi bagger thread (which I think is the main discussion forum) and I find Ben's posts beautifully link in with other great contributors (as mentioned by Sagittarius) and his ability to sew together research and present a very honest and fair editorial is exceptional. Makes for great reading and certainly gets your imagination firing. I think it would be disjointed if Ben's posts were separated from the conversation, 'so to speak'. AIMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.