IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-7846

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Ben , another masterpiece. Thank you . I think that Hervaxx alone will be able to lift our share price into the dollars range . Hervaxx has patents going out to between 2036 - 2038 in the US , Europe , South Korea , China and Japan , basically got the world covered . From the recent announcements we know that Hervaxx has a lower cost of production , it's easier to administer ( just a jab ) , as a vaccine it stimulates a continuous natural antibody production via a lasting immune response that inhibits tumour recurrence and most importantly, there is no toxicity and absolute minimal side effects. As a combination, I believe , Hervaxx can be added to nearly all the drugs that are currently trying to cure cancer . This is where the magic lies . Just as a start , how many patients have been treated for chemotherapy, Keytruda, Herceptin , Tecentriq and Perjeta over the last year ? imagine now that Hervaxx is given to all the above number of patients as an addition to their treatment. So if someone can calculate the number of those patients with the cost of the Hervaxx cycle and then we'll be close to earnings per year with our Hervaxx line alone .
    That's why I'm so excited for the future of this remarkable company . Then we've also got the rest of our B- cell technology to look out for as well as our other 2 major platforms. Enjoy your Sunday Imugenies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200358 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 61000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.