IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-7987

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274

Hi LRV & All,

Her-Vaxx is really only getting started, not sailed lol! I think the reason Comms have changed to CHECK-VACC & Vaxinia is the questions being asked in Investor interviews, they want to know what’s coming next! Well the truth is none of us really know on IMU. But the more you read, the more information in your ‘tool belt’ of investing to make decisions.

If you get the time today, I implore you all to read this recent pre-clinical Her-Vaxx study out recently from Prof Wiedermann & the Vienna University team, I promise you it’s worth reading the whole thing. In particular Her-Vaxx with mimotopes for Trastuzemab and Pertuzemab, the reduced lung weight/tumour burden, the timeframe 4 wks mouse sacrifice vs 7 wks, Her-2neu positive - negative & low Her-2neu expression following treatment & PD-L1 expression.

This one was in metastatic breast ca…not gastric cancer

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/359052435_Active_immunization_with_a_Her-2neu-targeting_Multi-peptide_B_cell_vaccine_prevents_lung_metastases_formation_from_Her-2neu_breast_cancer_in_a_mouse_model

A while ago during ASCO & when LC was asked about recent Enhertu (Trastuzemab Deruxtecan) results in Breast Ca, she made comments to the effect that these results were very positive for patients, but also that combination therapy with Her-Vaxx was a possibility. Now I understand why.

We are funded for 3 Her-Vaxx Ph2 trials, 2 in combination therapy one with Merck/Pfizer & the other with Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA), which it appears that the cancellation of that supply agreement we will never hear the end of.

It was made VERY clear by LC that this was to expedite the timeframes on a small trial, just when KEYTRUDA had a massive EU Approval, that ANN came out not long after that.

The third Her-Vaxx trial (Investigator Lead) would only go ahead if it was commercially beneficial to Imugene.

Well we have now seen more pre-clinical data & even though $100 million in the bank & almost like “The Magic Pudding” story with R&D rebates & Option conversions, the bank balance stays up there in spite of multiple trials running & LC protective of our cash assets (Looking at the Seagen Deal, you can see why).

Our Oncovirus targets CHECK-VACC & Vaxinia will both be in combination with KEYTRUDA following successful dose escalations. Obviously IMU & team want to keep things clean & respectful with potential partners including Merck (MSD) & when you read these results, there are a number of them here & possibilities.

So I find some comments here ridiculous this supply agreement being cut had anything to do with Seagen being a target for M&A, and if you look, neither company are commenting right now, although neither have denied negotiations & it does appear a bit opportunistic on MSD’s part, with Seagen’s share price tanking to US$108 prior to shooting up on M&A rumours.

We already knew that there are multiple targeted indications for Her-Vaxx immunotherapy, including breast Ca.

We are moving into a Ph2 combination already with 2 different combinations in gastric cancer. I’m now wondering with all this pre-clinical work the 3rd Her-Vaxx Ph2 may be in breast ca? We know 100ug is an acceptable, efficacious & safe dose from Ph2 GEJ. No reason not to move directly to Ph2 with all the Ph1 safety & dose escalation done.

I’m just pondering on these thoughts, and companies of interest here would be Roche & AstraZeneca & PD-L1 (multiple). Just some food for thought.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.