IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-8251

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I agree with almost all you have said Zior. However I have a slightly different view - the market is always right even when it is wrong. This premise is based on the fact that if you wish to realise the value of your holding you have no choice but to accept what value the market has placed on it. Mc gaffen has said unconditionally that the market is always right based on the premise that within the market there are investors who do understand he product, the research, and the potential and they would dictate the price. But that premise does not hold water - it would only uphold their price if there were enough of them holding enough shares to have the clout to influence the market price - and then they would also need to be trading often to create the liquidity to enable the influencing of the price. I say the price is largely dictated by a mix of the TA/FA and the horizon (long or short term) of the largest number of buyers and sellers. Traders generally could not care two hoots about the FA and use TA and momentum to make short term money and can hold the potential value of a stock like IMU to ransom for considerable periods of time. The market is heading towards valuing all stocks on a short term horizon, Todays investors are more varied and impatient than those who held shares 20-30 years ago. I bought IMU based on FA only. Came in at 1.8c based on their innovation, ethics, managerial substance and the fact that at that point there was no weakness or failures in their trials. I also had the feeling that if I failed then I had donated towards a really worthy cause in drug research. So it was at the very worst a lose/ win for me. I have to admit it is now looking very much more like a win/win. Each to his own I say but recognise the market is right even when its wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.