IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-8343

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Leslie stated in the last CF33 ANN "From cohorts 1 & 2 we’ve continued to see early positive results in oncolytic virus infection and replication in the TNBC tumours and importantly there remains no observed toxicity"

So if and when we get the published results from Cohort 1 & 2 (which she said in the video interview results to be released soon) there is a strong argument to be made that Cohort 3 patients will also have positive results with no or limited toxicity. She also stated that they "MAY interrogate Cohort 4 BUT it's really up to the investigators and scientists to what optimal biological dose to move forward."

I initially interpreted that to mean Cohort 4 patients will be dosed next. Upon 2nd viewing of the interview I think she is saying normally they would move to Cohort 4 patients (as that is the sweet spot), but if the investigators and scientists find the optimal dose required during Cohort 3 there may not be any need to move to Cohort 4 patients?... Just my opinion of course.

Anyhow I'm not sure what the next step would be if that is the case, but I think Paul and Leslie do hence the new CFO hire. I don't see any sort of take over. How can BP take over with so many products and trails underway - it would have to be some kind of licencing/partnership deal IMO.

I'm seeing a steady rise with limited drop backs 1$ before Christmas when these results are announced. Bottom has been hit, shorts dropping, smart money flowing back into IMU, retail will be selling their homes or Investment properties and pilling more into IMU.

Nothing buy blue skies ahead for IMU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.