IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi TBI think you're referring to this company...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi TB

I think you're referring to this company https://www.valotx.com/about

Operating mainly out of Finland & also the UK, a spin-out company from the IVTLab at the University of Helsinki, Finland. I copied a brief summary of their current technology from their website as per below. Someone with more brains than I will be able to peruse their website & make references/comparisons etc seems they may have been operating since late 2019.

TechnologyValoTx’s proprietary technology allows the binding of disease-targeting peptides to the surface of oncolytic or infectious disease vectors, thereby eliciting an enhanced T-cell driven immune response to destroy the targeted tumor or pathogen. The disease associated peptides are easily and rapidly combined with the vector by leveraging electrostatic interactions and membrane penetrating peptides rather than through generating disease antigens by genetically engineering the vector. This method enables the rapid creation of multiple vector-based immunotherapies that promise to provide lasting immunity to many different cancer types and pathogens. This approach also addresses the need for rapidly adaptable disease-specific and even personalised therapies. In infectious disease, ValoTx’s vectors can, for example, deliver coronavirus associated proteins common across the coronavirus family to create a pan-Coronavirus vaccine as a potential solution to the current and future global pandemics.

Cheers, Swampy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.