IMU 1.04% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-8718

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10578
    Great post mate. I've been continually surprised by financial markets every time I've taken a look over the last 20 years. Most recently, the continued depreciation of Imugene's market cap despite a plethora of positive announcements and news. I have not seen anything quite like this situation, I see the news and the subsequent follow-up price action and I cannot find any way to justify it. Sure, we've had some serious macro issues this year, but lesser company's have lost nothing near the % Imugene has experienced, even with their lack of news in comparison to us. I've seen big boys at their best, playing their game to get shares from the hands of mums and dads and the impatient into their hands. And yet, the glimpses we see of those lurking in the shadows here seem to be a step above the former.

While I am tainted with disappointment and dissatisfaction at the share price, I am not here for today. These games, the constant positive news followed by the price being whittled down in such a manner that it appears invisible creates in me a level of excitement for my investment here at Imugene that I have not experienced to date. Within myself, I am outstandingly confident that there will be a single straw that will break the camels back; something that will cause Imugene's share price to rerate in an unprecedented way. For those like myself sitting on a bucket of IMUOC's, I hope that our 3 presentations in about 6 weeks time will start that rerate. But if not, be sure that when it happens, it will be feature of the financial news segment on every TV channel and paper across Australia. That is the moment I anticipate, that is what I wait for.
    Last edited by Zior: 21/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $118.1K 2.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 7885449 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2726135 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.