IMU 3.57% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-8796

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    I understand we are in a bear market and a lot of people are panic selling or moving their money around looking for blue chips or more secure stocks or simply taking it out of the market entirely.
    It’s fair to say I’m extremely frustrated where our sp sits atm even in this tough macro environment. I have no doubt PH, LC and the entire board are equally disappointed with the sp, probably even more so as they all have more to lose than us retail investors. I still think LC was on the mark when she said 2022 will blow 2021 out of the water and it has certainly done that fundamentally and we still have more to come no doubt. I would have thought that all these positive announcements would have cancelled out the macro sell off as IMU is substantially more derisked than it was 12 months ago. Even if the sp dropped 10%-20% during this time I can understand and accept that, but to be at an almost 52 week low after all the positive results is absolutely mind boggling.
    There has to be more going on here. There are way more speculative stocks that haven’t taken less hit than IMU.
    It intrigues me watching what is going on. Never really seen anything like it and I have no doubt when this thing turns around it will turn and run hard. In the meantime I will remain patient and optimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $448.0K 7.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 543917 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1097920 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.