IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-8865

1. 6,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4384
    I believe you are spot on there. A lot of attention has been placed on our CF33 related superstars. But from a shareholder perspective, I believe it would be the Hervaxx/Keytruda combo that will bring in the bacon first. If the trial is successful, this combo could well knock Herceptin off its perch as well, other than enhancing Keytruda's own market. That is the beauty of this combo treatment. And oh, did I say fast track to market as well? Yep, if the outcome of the combo trial should show superior results to whatever is out there with no added toxicity and tolerability, then FDA could well fast track the approval to market.

And this is why I posted before that, depending on how fast they recruit the patients for the trial, we could well see a financial deal with Merck in less than 12 months time, if all goes well with the trial.

Meanwhile, PD1vaxx/Tecentriq trial is also being planned. This, I suppose will be the defensive stroke by Roche against the Hervaxx/Keytruda offensive should both the trials be successful. Roche will want to pay up for sure to ensure the PD1vaxx/Tecentriq combo treatment can challenge whatever Hervaxx/Keytruda can do. But note this, IMU benefits regardless of which combo wins
    Last edited by fattchoi: 02/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.