IMU 8.33% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9072

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4892

Hi Ben

Another great post. Insightful, well thought out and well researched, as always. So glad that most of your essays arrive on a weekend so I have adequate time to digest them. Also love your analogies ie. ‘racing’ this time, which certainly adds some fun.

You clearly have a background in finance, much like ‘The Professor’ (Ken), or so it would seem, something many punters on HC would appreciate. My background lies elsewhere, which is why it is great to get such a wide range of contributors, with an equally wide range of backgrounds.

As you state, the Cancer Stakes Cup is on in earnest. In fact, it has been on for so long it feels more like a marathon really and, as we know, many of the field will unfortunately fail to finish.

That said, it is the competitors that have put in the extra work, that have a strong support team, and that have ‘the edge’ which are the ones that will snatch the prize. I certainly don’t hide my thoughts on this – I believe IMU has all this. The sheer genius of Yuman Fong’s virus is certainly ‘the edge’ that may well be the reason IMU wins the race in the end. As it has been mentioned many times recently – November will reveal much more.

Just my Sunday morning thoughts.

Last edited by Outlander2: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $422.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.359M 23.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 635966 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 292804 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.