IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

last update from Ken (Professor)Short, but sweet. My sentiments...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    last update from Ken (Professor)
    Short, but sweet.
    My sentiments exactly.
    I think we are in for a great lead up to XMas.

Leslie just sent out an invitation to meet with Dr Yuman Fong and Dr Saul Priceman, the inventor of OnCARlytics. They're having a reception and meet-and-greet. They will be discussing the results from the SITC conference that will have been released to the public by then.

I'm sure they're not flying out to Oz just for this. My guess is that this is part of a press tour that is being organized around the "breakthrough results" from the 3 preclinical trials. We already have word of "significant tumour killing" associated with the trials. And given how stodgy international conferences are, this is like walking into the room with your hair on fire.

Given Leslie's over-the-top excitement when she talks about it, we may be looking at a major announcement along the lines of a possible cancer cure. Shortly after this Leslie will be interviewed for a piece on Fox Business. So all the tea leaves are suggesting that IMU is about to embark on the mother of all press tours, touting their new cancer breakthrough. We've got less than 2 weeks before the start of the SITC conference when all will be revealed.

PS: It's been 1 month since the first intravenous Vaxinia patient was dosed. My guess is that they have a pretty good idea if Vaxinia IV dosing works. And if it does work Vaxinia is likely to be one of the most valuable cancer therapies on the market. And unlike OnCARlytics, Vaxinia is already in human patients. And it is possible--and quite likely--that IMU could start a FDA registrational trial right after the current trial completes. I'll let you imagine the financial impact of this outcome...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.