IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9188

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    I've been thinking about how I judge the potential of my investments, so for me it's about doing as much research as I can and examining closely any company announcements and trying to join the dots, (I also factor in market size/potential and how disruption the this technology/product could be) when you think about it, any company is a "Black Box" there are simply things happening within the confines of that box that we are not privy to (insider knowledge). The company is bound in many ways about what can or can't be disclosed, this may be due to entities such as the FDA, ASX or even confidentiality agreements (Pharma etc)

So with this in mind, I'm going to list two scenarios and please tell me what makes sense to you, based on the news over the past 5/6 weeks

Scenario 1. Our oncolytic virus is showing signs of efficacy.(internal company knowledge that it's working)

Scenario 2. Our oncolytic virus is not showing signs of efficacy.(internal company knowledge that its failing)

Recent news announcements
    1.80M placement by bio/Life science companies (undisclosed to us) -there has to be considerable due diligence for this to happen(potentially confidentiality agreements about progress)
    2. ALA collaboration (iNKT) with IMU ( ALA has also announced closing down their Perth R&D site to focus solely on its iNKT program) https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-arovella-to-close-its-perth-oromist-r-d-facility.7043239/
    3.Appointment of Dr Giovanni Selvaggi as CMO, with vast experience including being part of the team that led to the approval of Opdivo a 10+B per annum drug.(has worked for Bristol Myers Squibb & GlaxoSmithKline)
    4. Appointment of Paul Wright as CMC (Chemistry & Manufacturing Controls) with 25 years experience, including clinical manufacturing of Pfizer's vaccinia-based oncolytic virus.(21 years at Pfizer)
    5. OnCARlytics to be showcased at SITC - "2 of these are claiming significant cancer killing in pre clinical"(one poster & a comment by LC in interview)
    6. ABL drug manufacturing agreement (5 year)
    7. Herizon study results to be featured at ESMO Asia Conference
    8. Shareholder receptions in Australia to include Professor Yuman Fong & Dr Saul Priceman (I don't think that their coming all the way to Australia to talk to shareholders about failures)

All this news listed above has happened in the last 5/6 weeks, which is at warp speed compared with most companies, there has been quite a bit of news over the past 6 months, but I wanted to focus your attention on just 5 weeks or so - incredible in my opinion

There's on old saying - "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck"

As always do your own research

Capt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $2.269M 39.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 123957 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.