IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Hi dyemanYes, these roadshows can be many things and waving a...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5101
    Hi dyeman

Yes, these roadshows can be many things and waving a flag in front of the local media is often one of them.
    I certainly hope there is some level of 'press' there, but its not my only hope.
    I do think we will gain greater insights into the onCARlytics program (both its progress and future plans) along
    with the latest Vaxinia and CheckVax news. Just the chance to listen to and watch the creators of this 'magic'.
    Who knows, we might even get some additional info around the other programs too.

As for the Clarence, a mighty river. It never ceases to impress me. I live a little further north but visit the big
    river regularly.

Like you, I have a grey top that is thinning more than I would like. What can you do?
    If they do name tags, mine will say John. Who knows, we may bump into each other.
    I'm certainly looking forward to the event and it is very fortunate that I need to give a talk, down in Sydney,
    on the day before, so it has worked out very well. Having said that, I probably would have made the effort
    anyway.

Here's to a great, and hopefully, very enlightening afternoon in Sydney. I'm sure we will already have
    heard some news, from the Melbourne events, by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.