IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Excellent piece again Ben. Thank you for your time, research and...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5025
    Excellent piece again Ben. Thank you for your time, research and thoughtful appraisal.

It seems that IMU is struggling, to some degree, to get their message through to key players.
    Team IMU are doing amazing things within this science space, but not so well in the 'messaging' space.
    Dyeman and I where only posting about this last night, hoping that there would be some level of media coverage
    at the upcoming roadshows. We certainly need it.

Obviously there is much more happening 'behind the scenes' that shareholders are not privy to and until
    something concrete is achieved, be it discussions, planning, deals or even in the science going forward,
    we need to remain patient. This can be difficult of course, depending our individual circumstances.

We need to keep the faith and trust in the IMU Team to deliver the science, and ultimately the deals.
    If we no longer trust what they are doing, we have a choice - we can sell out.
    I for one can't walk away from what I'm seeing in the science. When I review the research undertaken
    to date, I can't find the failures. Yes, there have been delays, changes in direction, etc, but that's normal.
    What is extraordinary is the potential of the science, across all platforms, to deliver the 'cancer miracle'.
    This is a journey I really want to be part of, even if its just as an investor.

My opinion only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.