IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9538

1. 1,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    A succinct post which states clearly the current status from a market point of view. There is no doubt that new positive information, consistent progress, marketing, stock liquidity, segment sentiment, and just plain numbers all play a role in where a share price settles. But the real rerate or price action only starts when all of them are aligned either by chance , manipulation, or expert and timely communication. The alignment of them all is a very difficult exercise to arrange and more often than not it occurs when stimulated in a big way by any one of the factors mentioned. At the moment my guess would be the new and positive information factor but obviously of more substance than that currently offered. The market seems to be asking for information which says "show me the money". When that occurs the other factors will hopefully fall into line . As a disclaimer I am a free carrying long term holder and I will stay for the long haul - not just as an investment - cancer has been the cause of death of many of those close to me and is of great concern to me. Please excuse what might be seen as as sop by those who trade and are chasing the money but I am anxious to see as much investment Govt or private spent on drug testing to rid ourselves of this major cause of death. IMU fits my bill perfectly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.