IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

He definitely said that. We were chatting to him for about 15...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    He definitely said that. We were chatting to him for about 15 minutes after the presentations. Whether it’s something he knows or feels may happen from experience I have no idea.
    He also said back in the day it took a company around 20 years to go thorough the process of developing drugs, to animal trials and eventually in to human trials through the regulatory phases. He said now we can do it in as little as 4 to 5 years so things have certainly progressed which is great for all cancer sufferers.
    He also talked about how important personnel was to a company and not just the science and seemed pretty stoked with the high end people IMU have recruited in the past couple of years.
    Oh and he clearly talked about him getting zero sleep the night before trials are about to begin. Remember these people put years and years of work into developing a drug and are really anxious and excited seeing it going into a patient to see if it actually works. He was really passionate in the way he was talking about that. We often see it from a monetary perspective. They certainly do not. It’s all about the science for them and they want o see their hard work pay off otherwise it’s years and years of wasted time, so yes I can easily imagine the anxiety they must feel the night before trials begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.