IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9731

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    I was at the presentation yesterday and I didn’t receive an invitation. I saw someone post info about it on HC and I immediately made enquires, booked a spot and arranged flights and accommodation from Adelaide to attend.

I’m currently sitting at Sydney Airport on my way home via Melbourne after Virgin cancelled my direct flight so instead of getting home at 11am I’ll be back at 6pm. Who cares! Attending the presentation was absolutely worth the cost and inconvenience.

It’s crystal clear to me that LC and the high quality team she has assembled are doing an amazing job. Everything that they control is either meeting or exceeding expectations and I have complete confidence in their ability, enthusiasm and sheer will to succeed.

They are trying to achieve something that has never been done before so how about we support them or at the very least stop the petty small minded whinging. Keep your focus on the big picture people which is a potential cure for cancer.

It is an absolute privilege to be an investor in this company run by an extraordinary group of people. IMO GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $674.9K 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45087 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 519803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.