IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9734

1. 3,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7073
    The Sydney event last night was the best company presentation I had been too.

Yuman Fong was brilliant. Sail Priceman woukd agree. Both of them are great speakers. LC was clearly physically tired and in need of a few days off. If any of you have ever had a job like hers you will know just how exhausting the travel and 24 hour Zoom conferences can be. Staying up till midnight for a heavy 2 hour business/science heavy call is the worst experience.

If I can explain that the presentation was able to take all the pieces of a big jigsaw out of the box and put them together into a big picture that now really makes a lot of sense.

Learning the detailed evolution of Oncarlytics including the full simple explanations of why decisions were made was so helpful. The various forces that shape our progress including the FDA requirements and funding requirements take us in directions that shareholders don’t immediately understand until it’s full explained. I would suggest that so much of the opinion we read on HotCopper is uninformed rubbish.

Yuman Fong was incredibly grateful for the work of Paul Hopper and Leslie Chong. He was very worried his science would get shelved by big Pharma. And once shelved the patent clock ticks down until it’s no longer viable. Nobody will spend any money without long IP protection. He is so excited about the speed LC has moved this into the clinic. Never been done at this pace before.,

He also clarified the last capital raise. There are a lot of trials needed to shape the direction of Oncarlytics. Fong does a lot of consulting work for Cancer Companies all over the world , many are on the verge of folding for a lack of funds in this very tough market. Good science bu no cash.

Fong told Hopper what was required . Hopper said leave it to me. Fong couldn’t believe that Hopper came back with $80m. Now we can proceed full throttle all the way.
    That’s a lot better than being caught in the doldrums for several years as was the case with current market darling NEU. They couldn’t get funding.

As for the science, the trials are essential ti explore Oncarlytics capabilities.,As you are all aware Oncarlytics is all about “Tag and Kill”. Cancer cells don’t have markers on the surface. That’s why they can’t treat solid tumors successfully. CF-33/CD19 does the marking.

They chose cd-19 because 5 CarT drugs were FDA approved and readily available. They are playing with other markers in the lab ie cd17. But for the purpose of speed they send with what’s available.

CarT drugs are very expensive, that’s why they also trialed the Amgen Blicinto . It’s cheaper.

CART drugs uses the patients own blood and takes 5 weeks to manufacture. Many late stage cancer sufferers don’t have 5 weeks to spare. That’s why Celularity was trialled. And the cheaper costs.

So many factors to account for when designing our programs and pushing forward with trials.

This week IMU has done presentations at stockbrokers, institutions lunches shareholders meetings etc. The presenters have probably done more than a dozen presentations. Yet Saul Priceman just kept winding up with excitement. At one stage I thought he might start jumping up and down he was so passionate. Fong was too. Fong is so confident. The grind from the whole team during some parts of the presentation were huge. There were about 8 representatives.

I think everyone that was there would agree with my view that IMU have got this in the bag, LC was clearly very excited about the upcoming presentations at prestigious conferences. For both HERVAX and Oncarlytics. I disagree with previous posters views about HerVAX being worthless. It’s still a really valuable asset.

My view is that we have an outstanding team with game changing science. There is a lot more that I would like to explain that hopefully would help others make sense of all the very complicated inputs that happen to make all of this come together..

Is a lot like the first moon shot. It’s all got to work to achieve Yuman and Leslie’s dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $674.9K 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45087 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 519803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.