IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9792

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5237

The Sydney Session (probablyversion #26)

Many thanks to the HCteam that reported on the Sydney session with a special mention to TBull andhis great summary. I don’t think I have much to add to the commentary so farbut here are a couple of my thoughts (some already covered I know). I have onlyjust arrived back in the Northern Rivers and sat down at the computer.

The Sydney session wasmuch like the Melbourne sessions it would seem (but with a smaller attendance).

I expect that the formalpresentation, given for the most part by Prof Y Fong, was the same one given atthe Melbourne sessions.

Of course, Dr Pricemanalso added great insights around the joys of working with Prof Fong and therest of the IMU team, along with some great background on his research.

Both key speakersreferenced their wonderful working relations with IMU, many times.

Leslie, along withseveral other members of the IMU team were also present, and they were happy tolet YF and SP carry most of the discussion.

YF mentioned that theteam had visited upwards of 5 hospitals with a view to expanding and adding newtrials. Not specifics were given.

The general ‘vibe’ givenby YF and SP was very, very positive. They really looked like they loved theopportunities they had been given, the science they were working with, and theamazing things they were seeing in the trials. On several occasions YFmentioned how persuasive PH could be and that he was very happy to be workingwith LC and the amazing IMU team. He also mentioned that PH had promised thatIMU would see CF33 through to its full potential (my words).

Basically, all questionsfrom the floor where science-based in some way and YF and SP where happy tounpack and expand. I guess most general questions regarding the stock price movementshad been covered off at previous meetings and of course the AGM.

There was also a numberof HC posters there including, but not limited to, dyeman, buts44 and severalothers. There were also many who had travelled a fair distance (Sunshine Coast,Gold Coast, Adelaide and other parts) and all were very happy for theopportunity to listen to and meet with the science team.

Some of my key take-aways ...

In answering a question during the Q&A, YF clearlystated that CF33 was working in humans. So, this would have to beeither CHECKvacc or VAXINIA (or both), as onCARlytics is still ‘pre-clinical’. Hedidn’t elaborate, but moved on with the point he was making. I’m not sure if hemade the same statement in Melbourne.

Both YF and SP were very positive about how the trialswere progressing and were expecting important announcements this year and intothe new year. Much more would be known by the US summer (our mid-year 2023) andYF had great anticipation around this. YF said they will continue to look atpartnerships which of course will take us much quicker to market. (Happy tohear from others at the session if I have missed -construed this in anyway.

YF spoke about the process of designing and developingCF33, and if anyone was confident that they had this one right, it was certainlyYuman.

• LCalerted the group to December 9. Put it in your diary. There is news coming, andlooking at her facial expression, she was very, very excited. Time of coursewill tell.

I asked a question about the results of the 3 trialsreleased at the Boston conference - noting the ‘amazing’ readout (much to mysurprise) from the combo with Amgen’s BiTE technology. I asked if the successwith a Bispecific T cell engager may encourage them to cast an even wider netregarding the types of current treatments (with different MOAs and constructs)that they may explore. Both YF and SP contributed answers to this. It is clearthat they believe their virus/es will have very wide applications, but for themoment the focus is on CD19 expression (but certainly not limited to it). Theysaid that there was so much scope in the CD19 field as it was. I’m sure othershave many more ‘takeaways’, but these are just my initial thoughts.

Very happy for others tochallenge or expand on these comments - I know several people were recordingthe session (audio), which would allow deeper and more accurate comment.

My overall feeling fromthe IMU team … ‘we’ve got this’

My personalthoughts … I need to find a little more money somewhere, so I can invest morein this amazing science (especially at this price point).

Asalways, my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $2.298M 47.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1925982 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3452098 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.