IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9810

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5237
    Hi Dodgy

Thank you for your 'respectful' advice - it did make me chuckle.

As a matter of fact I did reduce my holding in that company by about 20%, to buy more IMU recently
    at a ridiculously low 17 cents. Having said that, I intend to keep the remaining portion because my
    research keeps telling me that their science is very good, but their management team, in my opinion,
    is nowhere near as strong as the amazing team I see at IMU. You could say the other 'crew' have made
    several key miss-steps, but they have now taken measures to strengthen the part of team that works closely
    with the FDA.

On the other hand, the IMU team has impressed me greatly, especially since the appointment of LC several
    years ago, along with many subsequent clever and strategic additions over the last couple of years.

Even a cursory look at the IMU leadership team, the management team, and the stunning scientific advisory
    board, a list that you will find on the IMU website, is certainly time well spent.

It is not just the stunning science that makes IMU a leader in the field of oncology, it is also the powerful
    team that PH and LC have been able to attract. As Yuman said the other night its "the amazing IMU family',
    I believe, that sits at the centre of IMU's game-changing potential.

Of course, opinion only on a lovely Sunday morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $2.298M 47.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1925982 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3452098 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.