IMU 2.86% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Yes that FP post was one of many he put up and pretty...

1. 5,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723

Yes that FP post was one of many he put up and pretty inspirational , if you subscribed to the theory that IMU were on the right track .

A good bit of inspirational dialogue and could apply to any company well run and with good saleable products that become in demand . Back then the theory behind the B Cell Platform made a lot a of sense , and appeared to work in the lab & with mice .

The whole of FP's message was based on

a. The validity of the IP - Comment :

It looks like it works and may be superior to alternative products

b. The likely value proposition of the IP - Comment :
    We all know the market is HUGE ...and if a) applies then the corresponding value should be HUGE

c. he credibility of the people behind and involved with the company Comment :

Seem to be extremely credible / connected / and at the top of their respective fields

As its turned out its looking more and more like the IP is a winner ...and continual validity of same will drive the story on .

There will always be skeptics - which is healthy enough - many most likely just aren't that up to speed with the various developments over the last couple of years .

Like many here I read and thought about FP's post and I thank him for them .

The continued results and compounding number of very credible people of scientific and medical background ( who must have a fair idea about what's going down ) who have become associated with IMU has reinforced the long term vision for me .

As always time will tell ......

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $603.7K 8.464M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 826473 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 1025289 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 3066948
Last updated 14.15pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.