IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-142

1. 5,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    This maybe true..

And before I go into my diatribe of extended explanation, I totally agree with the OP and their analysis of the company and the potential future.

I rarely post and when I do I try to contribute things of interest. People who think through what I am trying say may understand what point I am making.

For those that don't understand you need to know what a smokescreen is and it's purpose. I am sure there is a lot of information out there to assist in this.

The announcements by the company relate to Phase 1 Trials. Even though this is a positive, the end result of the outcome is likely 2-3 years away. As such, that is why the movement and interest pushing the price up to 0.04c... ummmm 4.0c (joke reference btw) requires a lol... Would this double a share price on the NASDAQ is outside of what is happening in Australian markets... (mind you, you will need to look at the IUGNF on the OTC US market to see if this may be the case tonight).

The general train of thought is share price values are reflective of the current knowledge provided to the market and therefore fairly priced. I am of a slightly different opinion that where people are involved there will be some level of information passed along channels that are not known to the general public. With advances of technology, and various agencies ability to link related parties, a lot of these transactions will be flagged as 'suspect' going forward and those shareholders may be required to explain.

I believe the Directors of IMU appear to be honest in their dealings. Anything that is released to the market seems to be provided without outside parties having prior knowledge (unlike some shares which have risen - an explanation of 'we don't know' - then a short time later something is officially announced). As pointed out by other posters here, LC has always stated those who are in for the long run they will be rewarded. I have also seen posts going back a while where LC had told certain posters something was happening (as to the truth behind those posts I am not sure, and it isn't something I would brag about on HC). Personally I wouldn't think the Directors of IMU would see the company's image tarnished over giving out information that the market isn't aware of.

Recently some Directors have increased their holding.. maybe a message to the market in general news is afoot (there is research that highlights this to be the case in general). Everyone is generally aware there are major announcements due for some of their drugs in later phases of testing (or they've been hiding under rocks). There has been the appointment of the IDMC which I have posted on previously (LC has stated it is all about the data and this Committee can find that the data is so positive an earlier release of a drug is warranted).

In relation to the two recent announcements the reaction of the market should not warrant the push that it had on both occasions. I feel this is a signal that something major is afoot and therefore my reference to 'smokescreen'. BTW Sticks and stones...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.