IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

I think you have to understand being critical of management in...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19300

I think you have to understand being critical of management in one instance, does not equate to overall criticism of their decisions or stewardship of Imugene. As you would be aware if you have read my posts whilst critical of the Her Vaxx, PD1 Vaxx product development on the whole I have been highly complimentary of their decision making over the years. The move to acquire Oncarlytics and more recently Azer cel were master strokes IMO. Leslie Chongs hiring on the clinical side of the business has been outstanding. The rapid pace at which the Vaxinia Mast trial is progressing is brilliant. Whilst the foresight to combine Vaxinia with Keytruda, and get it through the FDA all in the same swing was exceptional. Credit where it is due. Imugene is kicking goals front, right and centre.

It's just some of those areas including the marketing and communications of the company, the failure of the business division to land any financial partnerships and the process of IMU capital raises that have left a lot to be desired in my opinion. But these are but a small part of the overall business equation.

That said if shareholders, analysts and commentators don't assume a balanced approach when assessing a stocks credentials, are they worthy of note?

DYOR Seek investment advice asa and when required Opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 15/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.